So apparently in my sister’s class, there was a trans girl that had been on the cheerleading squad for a while. When she came out, the other girls on the squad made the agreement that whatever boy made fun of her would never get a date. And if you think that’s not the most metal girl alliance ever, you can sit down.
Wow, 500 notes
Girls protecting girls.
GIRLS PROTECTING GIRLS
As a population that has experienced the workplace from both perspectives, they hold the key to its biases.
RPG Gamer Logic
- Gwendolyn: As a thank you for your kindness, I give you this Health Potion.
- Player: Excellent! What's it's special trait?
- Gwendolyn: What? No. It will heal you. Isn't that good enough?
- Player: Yes, but... YOU gave it to me. And I know your whole name.
- Gwendolyn: I don't... how is that relevant?
- Player: -
- Gwendolyn: -
- Player: -
- Gwendolyn: -
- Player: Anyway, I'm off to go store this in a Swiss Bank Vault so that it's safe when I finally figure out how it is binding the very fabric of the universe together.
- Gwendolyn: No, it is LITERALLY just a regular Health Potion.
- Player: Ah, Downplaying the value of this item. Surely it is a lesson about finding treasured, glorious resources even in the most humble and unassuming items. This Vault will need guards 24/7.
- Gwendolyn: You're an idiot. *Smack*
- Player: You hurt me! Augh, and now I need to heal, but I have nothing for it! Oh, what cruel fate. What cruel irony I am enduring just to unlock the celestial mystique of this vaunted Glory Salve!
listen, i don’t know about you, but the only people I know who actually enjoy the smell of axe body spray are not women. it’s dudes. it’s all dudes. i have worn axe body spray and walked into a room and have been complimented by legions of dudes. axe body spray is an agent of the gay agenda to make men smell better for other men to unlock their latent homosexuality and there is no stopping them now, we’re in too deep and it’s far too late.
Benedict Cumberbatch’s naked shower scene was cut from Star Trek Into Darkness. And nope, we can’t believe it either.
It gets better—the guy is deaf, and he taught his cat the sign for “food.” So the cat’s not just saying “put that in my mouth,” it’s actually signing
Not only that, but if you notice at the beginning, the cat *gets the man’s attention* as any person who wanted to talk to a deaf/hoh individual would (well, and vice versa IME). I’ve done sign since I was 5, and generally, w/o eye contact initially, you wave a hand or lightly touch the arm (if that’s ok with the person you’re trying to converse with, of course).
Generally, adult cats meow mostly to humans, but this cat has figured out that’s not going to work and has adapted. Animal companions! They are INCREDIBLE.
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LOOK AT THIS CAT.
this is pretty remarkable